Happy New Year! 🎉
This update includes fixes to the help text used to explain the various encodings.
- Added a missing parenthesis to the help text for Decimal encodings
- Increased the minimum font size for help text to improve readability
- Increased the size of the help window, so you don’t need to scroll as much to see the details.
Decrypt is back and better than ever! It’s been completely rewritten from the ground up to be fast, intuitive, and flexible. We’ve introduced support for visual encodings, like pigpen and semaphore, as well as keyed encodings like Vigenère.
Decrypt now has support for encoding and decoding in:
- Caesar Shift
- NATO Phonetic
- ASCII encodings
- Added support for iPadOS and macOS
- Added custom touch-keyboard support for pigpen, braille, and semaphore
- Added keyboard support for macOS application
- Added “shift by” option to Caesar shift
- Added “key” option to Vigenère
- Fixed a translation error that could occur when using morse code
- Fixed an accessibilty issue that made it hard to use the copy button in some encodings